Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Previews, cute kits and much more!

Popping in to show you guys a preview of what I am cooking up for the SNP blog train this month. The palette was REALLY cute, and I was very happy to finish this in time.


There are so many other fun kits from creative gals over there as well. It goes live on the 15th, so check back for the links. Also, anyone interested; SNP is having sign-ups for the second part of the Photoshop class. The first one has been SO MUCH FUN, and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to spruce up skills, or even learn something new.

And more shameless promotion, I have had the pleasure of playing with some wonderful products for my CT creations. Check out Happy Girls and Fresh Template pack from Time Out Scraps. You will NOT be disappointed. Just look at this darling layout I made with the two.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment