Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pixel Scrapper Mini Kit Challenge

First freebie for the new blog, a challenge kit for a challenge at Pixel Scrapper. It seems a lot of people this year are going crazy for soft pastel hues for winter/holiday decorating, so I have tried my hand at turning this into a kit. I am in the works of creating a full-size kit that will be available for sale. I was creating this in the process of switching my blogs, so of course the files are named with the old name... But that's okay, that blog isn't going anywhere and will always have the link to this one.

So, this kit contains 30 elements and 10 papers. Shadows are not included, just added to elements for preview. A lot of the elements are actually much bigger than shown, just resized to fit more on the preview. As always, leave me a comment if you snag this, or have feedback.



2 comments:

  1. You nailed this one in my eyes and totally got the feeling/look/inspiration all down to an awesome "T". I love it! Fav color is purple, but you are definitely right about the pastel hues and trend of throwing some non-traditional colors and hues into the Christmas and Holiday palates this year.

    I just adore this kit..thank you for not only participating at PixelScrapper, but sharing with us as well afterward:)

    Wishing you a blessed Holiday Season,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete